References: Offshore Projects
With the following chronology get an overview of the projects, in which we were able to offer our services successfully in recent years.
A tabular overview about our services regarding the particular project can be found in the project list or find the project locations in the location map.
Offshore Project References (chronological)
Here you will find the project map with the locations of our offshore projects.
Once you have accessed the project map, click on the site name on the right to get more information about the project.
Completion of a holistic maintenance concept for balance of plant in an offshore windfarm, certified
Deep diving into vortex induced vibration issues related to transport and installation scenarios
Dedicated investigations on Tower design
Design Basis for Borkum West II, Phase 2 completed
Launch the jacket design suite as integration of Inventor, ANSYS and Samcef
Basic design of Tripod for 8MW turbine MHI Vestas V164 and presentation at Windforce 2015
Redesign of Boat Landing and consideration of extended offshore welding
Basic Design of Monopile for 30m water depth and turbine size from 6 to 8MW
Redesign of lost gratings
- Participation in product development and preparation of the preliminary draft for an OWEC support structure within the project PREON® marine on behalf of Vallourec.
- Preparation of a design basis (DNV) for the project Kaikas on behalf of wpd AG.
- Participation in the DIN standards committee NA 005-51-07 "Windenergieanlagen".
- Study on the driveability of monopile head flanges.
- Explicit brittle fracture verifcation using fracture mechanics methods for an existing offshore structure.
- Tower design together with internal tower crane for transformer replacement for the offshore wind farm Wikinger on behalf of AREVA Wind GmbH.
- Preparation of the maintenance concept for the OWEC supporting structures of the Trianel wind farm Borkum on behalf of the Trianel Windkraftwerk Borkum GmbH & Co. KG.
- Preparation of a design basis (GL) for the project Global Tech II on behalf of the Northern Energy GlobalTech II GmbH.
- Consultancy during the installation phase for the offshore wind farms Trianel wind farm Borkum and Global Tech I.
- Consultancy on the fabrication of the tripods for the offshore wind farms Trianel wind farm Borkum and Global Tech I in Bremerhaven.
- Tower design according to EC3 for the prototype Multibrid M5000+ in Lehe on behalf of AREVA Wind GmbH.
- Design of a monopile beacon light construction on behalf of AMBAU GmbH Stahl‐ und Anlagenbau.
- Technical consultancy on the the installation of the offshore wind farm Alpha Ventus.
- OWT's appointment with the elaboration of the construction of tripod foundation structures for the offshore wind farm Borkum West II.
- Further development of tripods for the offshore wind farms Global Tech I and MEG Offshore 1.
- Design, fabrication supervision and installation consultancy of six tripods for the first German offshore wind farm Alpha Ventus on behalf of Multibrid GmbH.
- Preparation of Design Basis and Preliminary Design for another six German offshore projects.
- Design of steel tower and supervision of the entire structure (steel-concrete hybrid tower) for Multibrid turbines M5000 at locations 3 and 4.
- Preparation of the Design Basis for the offshore project Nordsee Ost on behalf of Essent.
- Start of design for six Tripods for the first German offshore wind farm Alpha Ventus on behalf of Multibrid GmbH.
- Design of 21 Tripods for the French offshore project Côte d’Albâtre on behalf of PROKON Nord Energiesysteme GmbH.
- Preparation of Design Basis and Preliminary Design (tripod) for the offshore wind farm Global Tech I on behalf of the Norderland Group.
- Detailed design of the steel shaft of the met mast Arkona Becken Südost on behalf of Züblin AG.
- Design, fabrication and installation supervision for the onshore demonstrator 'Tripod' on behalf of Weserwind GmbH with Multibrid GmbH as client.
- Design of a 'cofferdam' (protected and sheltered work space) for planned coating repair works of the monopiles for the offshore wind farm Horns Rev on behalf of a consortium of Weserwind GmbH, Hochtief Construction AG und E. Pihl & Søn A/S.
- Preparation of a Design Basis for the offshore wind farm Alpha Ventus in behalf of the DOTI GmbH&Co.KG.
- Design, fabrication supervision and installation consultancy of the met mast Amrumbank West on behalf of HOCHTIEF Construction AG with e.on/Essent as client.
- Preparation of the Design Basis for met mast Arkona on behalf of Arkona-Windpark-Entwicklungs-GmbH.
- Design of monopiles for the offshore project Butendiek on behalf of HOCHTIEF.
- Participation at research project 'INNOWT' with partners, e.g. REpower.
- Developing a Tripod OWEC support structure for the project "Sky 2000" on behalf of HOCHTIEF.
- Participating in tender for FINO 1 (http://www.fino-offshore.de). Providing a full and valid offer for planing, fabrication and installation of the researchers platform.
- Foundation of the company and first development works.