- Continuation of the studies on the arrangement of tower arrangements with regard to aerodynamic effects.
- Performing crack propagation analysis for support structures as a result of actions from vibration events and determining a probabilistic inspection concept.
- Considerations for the operational extension of the foundation structures for an offshore wind farm.
- Analysis of bonded buckling stiffeners in the context of shell designs.
- Upgrading a cable pull-in device for the Alpha Ventus substation.
- Supporting a developer with technical details in the final phase of the construction of a wind farm.
- Continuation of the tripod concept for a Japanese project.
Note: For the evaluation of incidences and latest technical developments, we regret that we are unable to provide visual material to illustrate these services.